Friday, April 26, 2013

Smith Rock Pulled from OMRS

The race at Smith Rock tomorrow (April 27th) will not be part of the ORMS after all. The change is completely my fault. As La Sportiva is one of our sponsors, this conflicts with Smith Rock having Altra as their shoe sponsor. Todd has worked very hard to put together a great race and gathered a strong set of sponsors and I do not want to cause any harm to his efforts.

For those who are already signed up to go to Smith Rock, I will be contacting the highest finishing USATF eligible runners to make amends for my error.

Again I apologize to Todd and everyone else as this was my mistake in not properly communicating with Todd, the race director at Smith Rock. This is my first year organizing the ORMS series and I figured there would be a few hiccups.

I have communicated with all the other race directors All the other races on the schedule remain as planned.

Anyone with questions or comments, please email me at ryerex@robert-yerex.com

Robert Yerex

No comments: